Thursday 15 October 2009

Wedding Card


Its my third wedding of the year tomorrow. My cousin is getting married and so I made a card for him and his future wife. I knew I wanted to use Kraft cardstock but apart from that I was a bit stumped. I did want to use my new Poinsettia stamp set from PTI but wasn't sure how. So I stamped a band with the small flowers in fresh snow. It looks really pretty and I thought it would look nice at the bottom of the card. This meant I could round the corners - result! lol I added some nice PTI ribbon (of course - who else? )


All I needed was a sentiment. I don't have any wedding ones so I cut the word using my cricut and the Sesame Street font. I stamped the kraft letters with fresh snow to echo the border and I also added a wee bit of glitter!

I love it. Now over to all you lovely bloggers to let me know what you think.

Hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. This is so special Lesley, this will be the card that everyone at the wedding will say - ooh, who made that ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Lesley I'm sure your cousin will love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx