Monday 11 January 2010

Project Tuesday


I made this box last week but I have been really busy with being back at school. I also have a young farmers concert this week so its all go. No rest for the wicked I hear you shout? lol

Anyway I used my light blue PTi cardstock for the box. The paper is K & co berry sweet. So cute. Little fishes. The ribbon is SU - can't remember the colour sorry.

Anyway hope you are all having fun! Snow looks like it is finally starting to melt. Fingers crossed. Fed up with all this white snow.

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Fun box Lesley! Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is super cute! luv the fishes paper :) thanks for joining us on project tuesday this week. oh and your kitties on your side bar are precious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx