Monday 8 February 2010

New Resolution

I am slightly (ahem) late making my resolutions this year. I have been a very bad blogger recently. I had lost my mojo and the blogging went out the window.

My new aim is to try and blog a little bit every day.

I have been trying to install my new pc but things are not going to plan. It doesn't seem to like my Itunes - aargh how will I get the new Glee songs? Waaaaaahhhhh. Ok I am over it lol. It also does not seem to like my phone software which is how I was getting my pics. Might have to go back to the camera! Hmm where is the software for that?

Anyway I made two cards tonight, they are both based on the same sketch. I have cased a sketch by Nichole Heady from Papertrey Ink. I will post one of the cards up on this post if I ever get my phone software to work. The other card I am going to use for the new Passion for Papertrey challenge. The theme this week is valentines. SO its hearts all the way with my card. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow.

Catch you all later.

Lx

1 comment:

  1. Yay Lesley,

    Glad to have you back and await your new and lovely creations :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx