Thursday 5 August 2010

I'M BACK AT LAST



I am not going to pretend that my poor blogging is due to my holiday to Boston because that is not true. I have been a blogger slacker. I have got things to blog I just did not manage to get it done yet. Anyway enough of the excuses.

I made this notebook and bookmark and card to thank my Best Friend for taking me to the airport and then picking me up from there. I was so grateful as it meant it was so much less stressful for me.

I used my CHA set which my fabulous proxy got for me from Chicago. I also used my new set just the ticket and matching die which I love big time.
I am a bit disappointed at how my card turned out but I was trying out my vellum card stock for the first time so I guess its a lesson learned huh!
TTFN
Lx

1 comment:

  1. How fabby to have you back Lesley. You must let us hear all about your Boston escapades (I am so jealous, not only because I was a HUGE Dawson's creek fan but the amazing scenery).

    As always yummy creations, even finer with new forbidden stash lol!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx