Monday 18 October 2010

My Christmas Cards



These are two of the designs for my own christmas cards. I had absolutely no inspiration for this set alst year BUT now I am loving it. It is so cute stamped behind the sentiment. I am also loving the mat stack 1 die. It is fab for simple card layouts.


The design I am going with is the one with the embossed dots. The only thing I am changing is the stocking. I am going for different designs of stocking but everything else is staying the same. Oh actually I am also changing the sentiment. I am using the Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lx

2 comments:

  1. Love the design of your cards and am impressed by your organisation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ones Lesley, you are so organised, think I've only made about a dozen so far ! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx