Sunday 6 February 2011

PTI Anniversary Tags Download


I think as soon as I saw the tags available for download I knew which one was going to be my favourite.

I just love the little rainbow and clouds. It is such a cute image and looks fab coloured.

I decided to go ultra bright cause its a cheery image. So I made the image into a little rosette and worked it from there. I then chose some bright colours which were in the rainbow colours to layer. I didn't want my usual layering so I decided to make a wider layer for the rosette to sit on.
I have been meaning to use a button on a card for ages so decided to pull out my buttons and do it. I am quite happy with how it turned out.
Take care. Any questions just ask.
Lx

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made the tag into a "first prize" ribbon...maybe that's telling you something ;) Great job!! and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super card Lesley. Love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx