Saturday 24 August 2013

Stamp A Faire 2013 Bake and Take

This is my first post in over a year YIKES! I didn't realise its been that long. Hopefully this will be back to normal function.

Anyway back to the project. I used a sketch from PTI  below to make my card. You can see I haven't deviated very far from the sketch. I'm taking baby steps to get back into crafting. :)

SAF2013-Sketch-5

I used the colour scheme below. I had all the colours except winter wisteria - shock horror! I thought I had some. I have obviously been neglecting my PTI cardstock. This will need fixing lol. My poor bank account lol.
Color-Recipe-1
So Hello again folks.

Hope you like the project. :)

Big Hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Yay Lesley! back at your best already. Lovely to have you back in blog land.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx