Tuesday 22 March 2011

Make it Monday Copic Challenge


I cut out a few of my die cut images using aqua mist and Hawaiian shores and the got my copic trio out and got colouring.

I really enjoyed sitting colouring in. I found this much easier thank using white cardstock. Also after Jennifer's tutorial I kinda of got how to use my copics better. Thanks Jennifer. :)

I cut some PTI patterned paper into a star burst pattern. I am pleased with the result which is totally different from my normal style. I think a change is good sometimes.

Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Great card Lesley! I just finished Jenn's video and look forwards to seeing what I can do! I sure learned a lot from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Balloons and blue is my favourite colour, you have coloured these to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it so much fun to try something new? I am loving it and clearly it works for you too, great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card turned out great ! Perfect blending and great idea with the patterned yardstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - "Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon" Good card for male or female.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx