Saturday 19 March 2011

Make it Monday Impression Plate


This is my version of the Make it Monday Challenge over at Papertrey Ink. I love this technique. I think the blank cardstock in the middle of the impression looks amazing.


I used my 1 and only PTI impression plate. I put my mat stack 4 on top and ran everything through my cuttlebug. I had to add a little bit extra shim to it cause of the die on top of the impression plate. Second time of putting it through it was fab.
I then added my delightful doily die cut and a sentiment and a butterfly and I was almost done.
I added some gems under the sentiment and then a bit of faux stitching and I was satisfied with the result.
Good luck to all involved.
Lx

5 comments:

  1. Lesley you did such a great job on the embossing! I have yet to do my MIMs for March..got to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Lesley, I just adore PTI goodies, love the doily effect too ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this! I;ve been trying to think of a creative idea for this challenge...and I probably shoulda gotten those darn doily dies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks beautiful! at least you have 1 impression plate ;) i have one and its not PTI :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the plain cardstock in the center. Just to clarify, because I will be trying this, do you cut out a peice of cardstock using the die in the center or the die itself? I would worry that it would hurt the impression plate and/or die if you did them at the same time. I love the outcome of whatever you did here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx