Monday 20 June 2011

Blue Poppies



I made this notebook in tribute to some fabulous Himalayan poppies that my dad and I see every year when we visit Luss, Loch Lomond. In the village there is a garden with the most gorgeous blue poppies in. Every year I promise myself I will get some in my garden. This summer I am determined to get my garden sorted out. So I am getting some this year! :)



We stopped at this fab coffee shop for soup and cakes. OMG yum yum. It was so good. Then we decided to take a drive to Oban (further away than I realised).



Poppies must be the theme of the day because we stopped at a garden centre outside of Oban called Poppies. It was lush. My dad had a cake - I was being good.



On the way back we drove through Glencoe which is stunningly beautiful and very atmopsheric.



Such a a fab day.



Lx

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx