Saturday 21 January 2012

Gift Card Holders

I actually made these gift card holders before Christmas for one of my many craft fairs. I have been having bother uploading pictures to my blog and have had to go back to the old blogger interface to see if this helps.

Has anyone else had issues adding pics? If you have how did you resolve them?

Anyway this post is to show off these cute gift card holders. I decided to use my snowman die and cut out the snowman head. I added a belly band round the middle and these were very popular. I only wish I had made more of them!!! Note to self - make more earlier lol. Start now!

So this is my first post of 2012 and I am hoping to get back into blogging more regularly. We shall see how that goes!

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Making gift card holder can be fun time and make these card holder is easy and quick process. i like the one you shared here..looking interesting.
    Card Holders

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx