Saturday 21 January 2012

Make it Monday - Ghost Masking

This is my take on this weeks Make it Monday challenge. It has been a while since i have taken part in this but I decided it was time to get crafty once again. 

I made this on a 4 x 4 card which seems to be my card size of preference at the moment. I used colours which remind me of primary school - the colours of my uniform were purple and gold. SO I just had to go with the theme. 

I finished the card but decided it needed a bit of bling so I added some gems on. I changed the gems to smaller ones after I took this pic. I also added some twine and a button - another thing I don't often do. Maybe this year will be my year of embellishment!

Hope you like it. I would love to hear what you think of my card. 

Thank you 

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx