Sunday 27 September 2009

Cute Triangle Halloween Boxes
















I made these super easy boxes using an easy tutorial from Splitcoast stampers. Basically the cardstock is 4" x 8". You can change the sizes for whatever you want. Just make sure that the width is half the length. Then you score the cardstock in the middle of the longest edge. On the short edges mark the middle point. From the middle point score a line from the middle to the edge of the middle line. You should be aiming to make a diamond fold.

I am really bad at explaining. If you search for triangle box on splitcoast you will find the easy tutorial.

I found these cute images on my hello kitty cart. I have not used this in ages. They are just so cute. I love them. I stuck them on with dimensionals. I added black stickles to my bat.

hope you like them.

I would love to see what you all do with these boxes. If you make one could you leave a message in the comments and I will come take a look.

TTFN

Lx

1 comment:

  1. I love Halloween projects Lesley and these are so cute - the little bat is my fave :D

    Thanks fo sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx