Tuesday 15 September 2009

Special mention

I thought I should make a special mention on my blog to the Fabulous Emma. She leaves me such great messages which really make me smile. It is just so great getting feedback. I love it.

Thanks also to all the other fabulous people who comment on my blog. I am so chuffed at how many followers I have. Its growing all the time. :)

Emma I know you like my crochet flowers. So I would like to give you some as a small gift. If you want a specific colour just say the word.

Hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, oooh for me, for little old me! Awh Lesley you are so sweet and thoughtful to think of me. It is always so nice popping by your blog.

    This could be the start of something big mind -once I see your beautiful flowers in person - you may get a shipping order from me next time :D If you have white that would be great but any will do honestly.

    Have a great day & thanks again :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx