Sunday 27 September 2009

FAME

I wanna live forever! I wanna learn how to fly.... etc etc etc

Well I went to see the film tonight expecting a big hit of nostalgia of leg warmers, Leroy etc. Sadly it was not to be. The film is not a patch on the original. Not because the actors are bad but because they missed out the Fame street dance - Iconic how could they do that?

They also tried to cram too much in making the story line really weak. So while I enjoyed it I was so disappointed in it. Will just need to buy the old one - the hardships lol.

Would love to hear if anyone else has seen it! See if anyone else agrees or disagrees. Maybe I am just a grump!

Anyway have a great week. I have a day off tomorrow. I LOVE my job lol

TTFN

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx