Thursday 12 November 2009

I don't believe it !

I posted Christmas cards I made for my Dad in Sept. I only had 10 more to make for him. Well I have put the cards somewhere and I cannot find them now. I have looked everywhere. I now have to rethink cards for him and come up with new designs aaaarrrrrggggghhhh.

I am so annoyed with myself.

If anyone has any ideas for quick and easy Christmas cards I would welcome any suggestions. I am about tearing my hair out here.

Hope full of loads of ideas

hugs to all

Lx

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh nooooo Lesley, the only thing I can suggest is maybe a large single image stamp that doesn't need much else on the card (I did a silent night one - with the Church on)or something white, clean and simple with snowflakes on it.

    Give me a shout if I can be of anymore help :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's too bad! I really liked one on the Clean & Simple blog today (the second to last). It should be super fast and easy to recreate if you have a similar embossing folder and is fairly elegant in its simplicity I'd say.

    Dana xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when I do things like that...doing it more and more just lately! I would deff go simple Lesley then you can get a little production line going. If you want to make them look different use a different paper or colour ink.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx