Monday 16 November 2009

Tart and tangy Bookmarks







I made these after seeing great inspiration from Emma and Mandy. I saw these done on Youtube ages ago but never attempted them. I didn't think I had a big enough paperclip. But after seeing these ladies blogs I gave them a try and I am so impressed.

I made these using the Tart and tangy stamp set from Stampin Up. Love this set!

The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I cut the circles and scallops using my cricut.

I hope to take them to a craft fayre on Saturday.

I would love to hear what you think!

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh you're off to the craft fayre too (I love playing shop)these little beauties are going to sell out. Everyone will say wow these are so cool and different from anything else I've seen :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx