Sunday 6 December 2009

Holidays are coming!


I put my Christmas tree up today. I decided to change my decorations after inspiration from my night out on Friday night.


I saw a tree with white lights and red decs. So since my curtains are red in my living room this is a perfect colour choice. Only drawback was that I didn't have any red decorations. So I went to lunch with my dad and he bought me a pack from Next. They are fab - so much glitter. Love it.


I also put my old decs on as long as they matched the colour scheme lol.


Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeee feeling super Christmassy now - have put mine as well on the weekend :D

    Love the colour scheme - very classy :D

    Have a good week :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree and the super twinkly red star and decorations. I'm going to choose a tree at the nursery this weekend and I'm soooo looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx