Thursday 24 December 2009

Pressie for Colleague







I wanted to package this present really nicely for my colleague at work. She helps me out so much so I just wanted to say a little thank you. I got the little box in November when my kind friend went to San Francisco and brought back a PTI order - I adore my friend for this. I just need to find someone who goes out every month and I am sorted lol.

Anyway I kept the decor simple using my Stampin up paper which I love. I wish I had got more before it was retired. Anyway I also added a bit of SU ribbon. I cut out the circle and scallops on my cricut and stamped the cute little reindeer from a Su set.

Inside are covered Hershey's miniatures and gorgeous tree earrings made my my very talented friend. She makes the most gorgeous jewellery.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog!!! I´m your follower now!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx