Tuesday 15 December 2009

YET MORE Christmas cards!






Next year if I say I am going to make my own Christmas cards can someone please tell me not to be so stupid. I have come up with so many different designs.

Its been a disaster upon disaster this year. Dad losing the ones I made him. He finds them again. He then tells me he needs more grrrrr.

Anyway during all this I forgot to make more of my own version. Since this would take too much time I made up easier cards to do.

I managed to do most of the cards tonight. I think I am going to have to make some more but at least its just making them not the coming up with ideas.

My ideas have kinds of a dried up. I need my holidays. Never mind next Tuesday - Woo hoo then.

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. I really love all of these cards and especially the blue one with the PTI Poinsetta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great...I get so involved in making things for the school farye and kiddies at school that I am all christmased out before I send my cards out!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley: I hope this gets to you as I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas! I have been following along with your projects and you are doing such a great job! I'm really enjoying your blog!!! Anyway, all the best to you in 2010 and keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx