Sunday 22 May 2011

Homemade Sausage Rolls



I had not idea that these were so easy to make.



Ingredients:

Sausages - halved

Ready rolled puff pastry

Egg



Its simply a case of covering the sausage with pastry stick a bit of egg wash on it. Then fling them in an over. Bingo - yummy sausage rolls.



Although I will use sausage meat next time and add some seasoning because I didn't like the texture of the skin of the sausage roll. You live and learn.



These were made for a Eurovision party I has last weekend. It was a great night with lots of chat and laughing. Mostly at Jedward on my part. Oh and alot of staring at the TV with my mouth open (no not at Blue!) but at Moldova OMG what on earth was that? It certainly was the weirdest thing I have EVER seen!!!



Lx

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx