Sunday 17 July 2011

Make It Monday Edger Dies




I am making this project right at the wire again. I resolve to make my project quicker for the next Make it Monday.


Anyway in my head I had an image of a rainbow peeking out of the pocket. So I started with my rainbow. I coloured it in and put some glittered clouds on the front and also one on the back to use as a tag.


I made the pocket using my one and only edger die. I then stamped some polka dots - just cause I felt like it! No other reason lol.


On the background of the card I used the cloud stamp and used a rock n roll effect so the clouds were not solid. I am pleased with how the background came out.


Anyway its a very simple card. I hope you like it.


Lesleyx

3 comments:

  1. Very nice pocket card, the clouds are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pocket card! I love the rainbow!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx