Sunday 3 July 2011

Make it Monday Polaroid





I am very late making and uploading this card. It has been a beautiful few days. Very warm and sunny - unusual in Scotland lol. It has been glorious so I have not had the chance to do this weeks Make it Monday.



So last thing Sunday night I decided I need to rectify this. I tried the technique with craft cardstock but did not like the finish. The i decided I wanted to use colour and so I settled on Spring Moss. I love this colour.



I struggled for a stamp set but thought it would be cute to use the tree from falling leaves because I could use the apple. I also thought it would be cute to use my new apple stamp to make a background with.



I am happy with the results. Its not my usual style but it is still ok. I love the Make it Monday cause it gives us the chance to learn new skills.


Have a fab day


Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx