Friday 24 July 2009

Dino Party Cards

These are cards from my new stamp set Dino Party by Penny Black. I am loving them. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the plain paper. I wiped my stazon opaque pad over the dots. I cut the circle and scallop with my cricut (accents Essentials cart). I coloured my images with my copic markers. I didn't shade cause I am not good at it. I am chuffed with the results of the cards. They are very simple cards but I like them for that.

The first card is for a baby Girl. No surprises that it is pink! :)
The second card is for a girl again although I suppose it doesn't have to be cause it's lilac? I would still give it for a baby girl.


The next one is my baby boy card. Traditional blue but it works so why change it. :)


This is using a scrap off my K & Co Stack. It gave me my colour scheme of green and pink. I love the colour clash of these two colours.

Last card is a different stamp from the same set. He is looking at a cute spider (did i just type the words cute and spider in the same sentence? Hmm doesn't sound right!) Anyway this spider is cute. Didn't think this card needed a saying on it.
Anyway long past my bed time. TTFN
Lx




4 comments:

  1. Me too, not very found of the little hairy ones - eek! But I love your cards, the dino's are are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Dino cards Lesley. My Kraft cardstock is from the Neutrals pack from Stampin Up. Unfortunately they don't do it in a pack of it's own. In the Neutrals pack you get 6 Kraft, 6 Basic Black, 6 Grey and 6 Sahara Sand.

    take care,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, I love those dino's and now I'm very tempted to buy them, gorgeous. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you been busy girl, love the dinosaur and all the different colour comobs

    xx sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx