Friday 31 July 2009

Friday sketchers Challenge




I made this card for the Friday Sketchers Challenge. I have not done the challenge for a while so thought I would give it another go. I also made my first Christmas card of the year. Will need to crack on with these soon. I used my mini monograms to cut the circle and scallop out. The stamp is Sugar Nellie. The paper comes from a Christmas paper stack I have. The ribbon was from my stash. The flowers were also from my stash. The sparkly dots were from my stash too. They don't show up that well cause its red on red.
Would love to hear what you think of it.
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Fab Christmas card, love the image and the colours. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card. you are very smart to get started on these!
    Thanks for joining in at FS this week.
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx