Thursday 23 July 2009

Gift Card Holder



I saw a tutorial for this on www.chicnscratch.typepad.com . It is very easy and funt o make. I used Brilliant Blue, Whispoer White and Certainly celery all from stamping up. I used a piece of designer paper which is from my stash. I added a pice of blue ribbon from my stash. The images came from a clear stamp set called Daisy and Dandelion ( I think). I also stamped the bottom part of the holder with stazon opaque ink and the same stamp set.
I am chuffed how this turned out.
Lx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,

    Thank you so much for your kind comment over at my place. Just popped by to say hi and to say I love your 3D projects, this little bag and the tea bag holder are fab.

    Have a nice weekend :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to put the blues & celery together, but they look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Im not great at paper folding, this is fab. love the 3d stuff you have done on your blog

    xx sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx