Monday 27 July 2009

Note card Set






This was my first attempt at another Papertrey Template. I have a problem because my printer will not print cardstock. So I have to make my own template using the measurements. I had to meddle with this one anyway cause my envelopes would not have fitted if I hadn't.
I used Stampin up green galore and pixie pink. I also used the basic black from SU. The design paper is from my K & Co Berry Sweet Stack ( big surprise since I have used it non stop - will need to get another one). The strawberries also came from my Hello Kitty cart and cut on my cricut. The ribbon was SU but don't know its name as my demonstrator gave me it as a gift. The circle and scallop were both cut on the cricut using accents essentials. I embossed the pink and green of the folder and black of the cards with my Swiss dots cuttlebug folder. The cards were made with card from the papermill I got on Friday last week. So glad I bought it saves my Su papers for the important stuff.
Anyway that's how it ended up. I am pleased with it. Would love to hear what you thought of it.
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Its me Sue!!! What a fantastic note set, it is gorgeous, love the colours. I just did a couple of posts cos it was over a month since i posted anything. Well I will add you to my blog list. See you soon
    xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ADORABLE!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx