Monday 24 August 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 2 - Colour Challenge


The Challenge from Basic Grey this week is a colour challenge. The colours are brown, yellow and pink. I am getting into using brown in most of my cards now so this challenge seemed ok for me. To make it even better I just got some lovely new yellow cardstock yipee.


I used basic grey designer paper - I can't remember the name. Although when I try to think of it ice cream pops into my head. Don't know if that is because they are ice cream colours or that the name is to do with ice cream . Hopefully someone will be able to help me :)


You know I love all your comments. I would love to hear what you think


Hugs


Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the giggle Lesley - ice cream is popping into your mind 'coz the paper is from the Two Scoops range.
    Fabulous card, love the elegant simplicity of your design and how you've replicated the swirls on the dp with yout embossing.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx