Wednesday 12 August 2009

SAS Project Tuesday







This is my take on the Project Tuesday project. I have not added the hole for a bottle to go through. I had problems trying to get a hole with my cricut. I need to get some of the stampin up ones but that will come when I build up my stash.






I used green galore, rose red cardstock. The ribbons are regal rose and so saffron. The stamp set is tart and tangy. I cut the circle and scallop with my cricut. The DSP is from the K& Co Berry Sweet stack. Loving K&CO at the moment.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is soooo cute! I love the little strawberry! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday!
    Cindyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project Lesley, I LOVE the yummy strawberries and the beautiful colors.

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

    Hugs,Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your strawberries look yummy--tip from an old lady who started crafting before all these fancy machines and punches--find a round object the size you want your hole, trace with pencil, cut out with your craft knife on your self-healing mat(we didn't have those either)
    Look forward to more of your great projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx