Tuesday 4 August 2009

Blog Award


Woo hoo I got my first blog award from the lovely Liz http://laceribbonsbuttonsandbows.blogspot.com/. I am so thankful she was kind enough to give me this award. Oh my god I am sounding a bit Oscars speech here lol. :)


With the circle of friends award there are rules and they are as follows:
1. make reference to award and publish it on your blog
2. Share 5 things you like to do
3. Share with 10 blogs
4. Inform each blog
Ok will go award some blogs in a sec.
5 things I like to do
1. Spend time with family and friends
2. craft
3. Play with my 3 gorgeous cats
4. Bake - anything lol (getting loads of fab recipes from Angie - check her blog in my list)
5. Watch Pink Stamper videos.
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Yay Lesley - thank you so much for the award. I love finding out about blogging friends.

    Have a great day and thanks again for your lovely comments :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely award Lesley & you so deserve it hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - almost forgot - most of my storage units are from www.storage4crafts.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx