Saturday 22 August 2009

Papertake weekly

I made this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge, it was sketch 4. You were meant to find a sketch which was your favourite. I thought that the sketch I used was interesting and this was my take on it. I am using colours I never really used before. I have started using browns and yellows since I got some stampin up goodies. I am loving brown as a base for most cards. this barely banana colour is just so pretty. Its a very simple card but I think it is just so darn cute.

Love to hear from you

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, great take on the sketch and gorgeous colour combo. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card chick - I love the ribbon and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx