Tuesday 11 August 2009

Card made with Stampin UP Haul

This card base was made using some pale green cardstock from my stash. I was actually in the middle of making the card when the parcel came. I was just thinking of waiting til Friday to finish the card when the doorbell rang. How weird!

Anyway I cut 1 inch off one end. I also cut 11/2 inches of basic grey papers - the name escapes me at the moment. I used my MS punch to punch the end of the DS paper.

I think tied my new certainly celery ribbon round the edge. I also tied a proper bow. It looks so sweet. The ribbon is fab it ties really well.

I then cut a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock core dinations - not sure of the colour. I put it through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder.

I used my hostess stamp set to stamp the sentiment. I inked the edges of both the white and green cardstock. I stuck them on with dimensionals.

there you go. I was pleased with the result. Hope you like. Let me know what you think. I Love getting feedback.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Love this Lesley and I agree, the certainly celery twil is heaven for bows as I can see from yours.

    Have a great day,

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx