Monday 31 August 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have not posted anything since Saturday which is truly shocking. This is my last post of August. Can't believe it is August already!Time flies. Anyway I have a new card to post and also some sweet crochet flowers I made. First time I have crocheted - learned from You Tube. Yay You tube!

I need to get some proper thread but they are so sweet. Can't wait to use them in my cards.

Would love to hear what you think of them.

My camera is in my car just now so I can't take pics just now. Will do it as soon as I get home from work.

Also I am impatiently waiting for my Papertrey Ink Supplies. I am really frustrated cause I know they have been waiting to be delivered in the UK since 2pm Friday. Typical it had to happen when there was a bank holiday. Hopefully I should get it Tues or wed. Will post pics as soon as I get it.

TTFN

Lx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Lesley - the flowers sound amazing - I love those little crochet numbers. Can't wait to see them :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx