Sunday 2 August 2009

Stamp With Us Challenge





I didn't manage to do last weeks challenge as I don't have any hardware yet. Anyway i loved doing the first challenge so I jumped at the chance to take part in the next one. I also joined the Stamp With Us Summer 2009. So excited! :)

I used stampin up yellow and green cardstock. The patterned paper is K & Co Citronella which I LOVE.

The owl stamp was a freebie from Craft Stamper Magazine. I'm not a bird lover but this is so cute.

Lesley

http://stampwithus.blogspot.com/2009/08/stamp-with-us-sketch-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Lesley- love the papers & the cute owl!
    Glad you have joined the SWU challenge on line classes- are you having fun with them?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the papers, especially the squiggly colored one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. hugs Lesleyx